Professional assistance for admission to :
- New Zealand
Proper Guidance is provided accordingly :
- Visa Documentation : Visa Experts and Visa Consultants of TEAMS will advice you on “THE PERFECT DOCUMENTATION”. They will scrutinize all your documents before it is submitted to the Embassy. They will guide / assist you in the submission of the documents.
- Interview Guidance : TEAMS will personally prepare each student for his/her Visa Interview. Student will have a thorough knowledge before he faces the Interview.
Education Loan Assistance
Bank Loans are easily available for higher studies anywhere in the world. Loans should be preferably taken from a Nationalized Bank.
The term & condition for educational loans may vary from Bank to Bank.
TEAMS help applicants with all the information on educational loans given by Banks in India, their procedures, interest rates and requirements. Our Loans section will assist you in securing a loan with a quick turn-around time and in maximizing this amount to meet your requirement.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED (Depends on the bank) :
- Loan application
- Photograph, Residence proof of borrower and guarantor
- Covering letter stating sources of owned funds
- Fee receipts or proof of payments made
- Title Deeds of the ownership property to be mortgaged as security
Copy of passport & Visa, if student is going abroad for higher education and related documents
- Income proof of the applicant in the form of last 3 months salary slip/Certificate or copy of the last 3 years IT returns filed with computation details of personal assets & liabilities.
- Two guarantors with their latest salary Slip / certificate in case guarantor belongs to service class or latest income tax returns filed with the computation of income in case the guarantor is a businessman, professional or self-employed.
Assistance for Air Travel
Air Travel arrangement depending upon case to case basis.